Measures to contain the spread of the Coronavirus
DO NOT ENTER
– If you do not feel well, especially if you show symptoms of the flu, such as a cold, a cough or a fever.
– If in the past two weeks you had prolonged contact to a person who has these symptoms.
SHOW UPON ENTERING
– A valid Covid certificate for a vaccination or a recovery which is no older than four months (2G+)
A valid Covid certificate for a vaccination or recovery which is older than four months (2G) along with a negative PCR test or antigen test result.
– An official photo ID
Entry only with a negative PCR test or antigen test result is not permitted!
– Under the 2G+ regulations, it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask. However, we recommend it nonetheless.
AT THE ENTRANCE
– Disinfect your hands before entering and regularly during your stay.
– The displayed rules and the staff’s instructions must be followed.
Thank you for your cooperation!